Legal support of the project renewal for hotel “Lybid” – Premier Hotel Lybid – which consisted of these two stages:
- Registering the rights of land lot use.
- Legal support of facade renovation with corresponding city planning approvals.
Location: Peremohy Square St., Kyiv.
The land use permit for seizing the lot from the previous owner was absent. The hotel building ownership rights were transferred to the new owner under the civil law contract. According to the article 120 of the Ukraine Land Code, the land lot use rights were also transferred to them. According to the law, the documented transfer of the ownership rights is a formal consolidation of the land lot use rights transfer.
- Perfect preparation and professionally built communication with all the parties became the key to the land lot rent transfer.
- We also supported the process of signing the land lot rent contract.
- We carried out a simplified scheme of document approval for the building facade renovation. After the successful legal work of our team, the building facade renovation was executed without a complicated procedure of obtaining documents needed for the reconstruction or construction.
- We would like to note that the object belonged to the highest category, today - the group of consequences. This would require a separate reconstruction project, examination and approval of the State Architectural Inspection of Ukraine needed for reconstruction with the appropriate object commissioning.
Regardless of the project scale, we fulfill all our obligations!